The white FIVERAY FR100C RGB LED from Zhiyun-Tech is an efficient, fan-integrated tube light designed with gimbals in mind due to its slim profile. The RGB LED bulbs have an adjustable color gamut from 0 to 360° in HSI mode, variable color temperature, and continuous 0 to 100% dimming. This light is fully featured and an ideal fill light for run-and-gun shooting. Its dial-like control panel and screen allow you to toggle between different modes and view your battery status.
- RGB adjustment range 0 to 360°
- 0 to 100% brightness
- CCT mode with 2700 to 6200K color temperature range
- HSI mode with hue, saturation, and illuminance parameters
At its maximum power output of 100W, the light can reach up to 21,195 lumens, or 2200 lux at 3.3" when outputting a 4000K color temperature. A CRI level of 96 and a TLCI level of 97 render authentic colors.
- Dim and CCT button can toggle between brightness or color temperature adjustment
- HSI button switches between hue, saturation, and intensity interfaces
- Max button to turn on/off max power mode
- Power button can be held down to turn product on/off
- The FR100C is powered by six internal 2600mAh batteries which are rechargeable via the USB-C port. The USB-C port supports 25W fast charging. Using the compatible TransMount 120W power adapter, simultaneously charge the light while in use.
- The batteries can run nonstop at 10W for 5 hours and 40 minutes at a time, 25W for 2 hours and 10 minutes, 50W for 1 hour and 4 minutes, and 100W at 31 minutes. The FIVERAY FR100C has built-in fans to prevent overheating when in 100W max power mode.
Adding the light to your gimbal is simple thanks to its 1/4"-20 thread which attaches to an articulating arm. The light's slim profile makes it ideal for mounting to a tripod, light stand, or gimbal configuration. An integrated shade creates diffused light to achieve a softer look in your footage.